New Model PASSER XL
Model "Passer XL"
All new for 2008. "The Passer XL" Is our automated portable passer. Can be easily moved to accommodate numerous exercises. Remote controll and programed modes allow single shot or timed operation to produce rapid-fire exercises.
- One piece body reduces weight and complexity.
- No noisy compressor that requires service and maintenance.
- Fine grain electronic speed control allows wider range of speeds and faster recovery times.
- Larger sized electric motors are stronger and faster.
- No bearings that require service and maintenance.
- One Filling tube included as well as one shooting tube.
- New sealed caster units
- Wireless remote control operated
- Automatically shoots pucks individually or at programmed intervals,
- Velocity of pucks variably controlled from 5 to 70 mph. Distance from puck passer to puck receiver would determine the necessary speed for crisp clear passes.
- Shoots puck at ice level, producing realism of actual shots from players. This machine can be placed outside of rink boards, passing through small slot in rink board or on the ice.
- Capacity of puck hopper up to 40 pucks, repeatably-refillable.
- This model designed primarily for pass receiving exercises.
- Operates on 110 volts a/c.
- Rubber tire mounted.
- Weight of machine approximately 100 lbs.
- This training device is built solidly, normal maintenance required. Any competent mechanic can render service.
- Dimensions: 23" wide, 24" height, 24" long
to order from our store or build your own quote now.
Boni Goalie Trainers, Inc.
775 Steeles Ave., Milton, Ontario Canada L9T 5H3
Tel (905) 876-0029 email@example.com